Top Photography Locations in Quinte West
Have you been considering booking your photography session and just don't know where you want your family photo's to take place? A lot of planning goes into choosing the perfect spot, I am always here to talk about ideas with. Some of the questions I ask my clients when we are discussing their booking is their location, the type of vibe they are hoping for and who will be attending the photo session.
When small children are involved, I love including a location that has a variety of convenient photogenic spots that we can access easily and let the kids be kids. I am not a photographer who does a set style of posed photos, I love to let families explore and capture children playing. I am a huge believer in doing relaxed and organic sessions and capture these moments.
Outdoor newborn sessions are ideal in locations where there is readily available gardens, or forest areas. This gives us lots of great options for posing your little one in a beautiful area.
Here are my top 10 locations:
- Presquile Provincial Park in Brighton, Ontario
- Wellington Beach in Prince Edward County, Ontario
- Proctor House in Brighton, Ontario
- Potters Creek Conservation Area in Belleville, Ontario
- Point Petre in Prince Edward County, Ontario
- Massasauga Point in Prince Edward County, Ontario
- Kingsford Conservation Area in Shannonville, Ontario
- O'hara Mills Conservation Area in Madoc, Ontario
- Vanderwater Park in Belleville, Ontario
- Bayside Quarry in Bayside, Ontario
I am always up for exploring and finding new spots to capture families at. Many of my clients also do family photos on their own personal properties or farms.
See you all next time!